What is the Critical Talent Crisis?
Leading economists expect global economic growth to slow significantly over the next couple of years. During previous downturns talent recruitment and retention has become easier. This time it’s likely to be different. Despite the negative economic conditions research suggests that critical talent shortages will remain a major problem. So what can organizations do to address this problem? While many will continue to struggle to hire and keep the talent they need to succeed, this report outlines eight strategies that leading global employers are applying to rise to this challenge and win through the downturn.
This report includes findings and takeaways on the following topics:
- Creating Target Value Propositions and Personas
- Rethinking your Target Talent Definition
- Optimizing your Channel Strategy
- Celebrating your ‘Critical Talent’ Heroes
- Maximizing Employee Advocacy and Referral
- Creating Dedicated Landing Pages
- Ensuring your Candidate and Employee Experience Delivers on your Promises
- Maximising Recruiter Empowerment
- Takeaways and Summary
Download your copy of Cracking the Critical Talent Crisis today!
Want to learn more, and understand how our services can help you achieve your goals in attracting, recruiting, and retaining critical talent groups? Contact us today!