Webinar highlighting this year’s findings of our Employer Branding Now report
Our data is based on the replies of over 1,650 human resources and talent management leaders, from 75 countries on the ways they are competing in the midst of a critical talent shortage. We combined this with the specific strategies of companies identified by Universum’s research as the World’s Most Attractive Employers.
Webinar hosts: Universum’s Global Client Director, Richard Mosley and Global Client Partner, Florence Jonassen
For the best experience we recommend that you use Google Chrome as browser.
Richard, together with Florence discuss these key topics:
- The talent crisis will persist in 2023
- How to build resilience in a disrupted talent market
- Attracting the right people to a hybrid workplace
- The state of data-driven approach to recruiting
- Employer Branding Recruitment channel trends – has social media investment peaked?
- World’s Most Attractive Employers: lessons learned
More noteworthy findings from our research are summarised in this article.
If you want to get all the trends on Employer Branding make sure to get our complete global report for free. For local reports don’t hesitate to contact us.
Want more? Check out our Webinar on the Talent Outlook 2022 to see how these trends dictated by the talent compares with the way employer branding specialists perceive them.