In the year 2040, generation Z will account for 40% of the workforce. This is a generation who, research shows, hold a different view of the world and to working in it than the generations before them. Something that is largely driven by the vastly different experiences they have had leading up to the start of their careers. This clearly matters, but what does it mean for employers? To understand the challenges and to create targeted engagement strategies for the new wave of talent, OCBC Bank collaborated with Universum to conduct a detailed study of polytechnic and secondary school students.
Download our free eBook to gain insights on the following topics:
- Overview of Universum’s global study on Singapore’s Gen Z
- OCBC’s target talent & Universum methodology
- Research and opinions about industries, L&D, leadership preferences and much more
- Perceptions of the banking industry
- OCBC’s approach in engaging Generation Z