Universum’s Chairwoman of the Strategic Board, Claudia Tattanelli, will hosted the very first session from their Fireside Chat series. During each webinar in the series Claudia will be joined by guest panelists, representing some of the world’s most renowned and attractive employers.
For our inaugural Fireside Chat, we are excited to be joined by EY’s Global Recruiting Leader, Dan Black and GE’s Global Director of Early Career Talent Development, Julie Grzeda, who will share how they are currently managing their employer brands and talent strategies during COVID-19.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How they managed to transform into “work at home companies” in just a few weeks.
- How to plan short-term and long-term initiatives to respond to the crisis.
- How they successfully provide the best possible candidate experience when moving from in person and on campus initiatives into virtual events.
- How employers can work to align their current Employer messaging with their Culture, vision, values and EVP.
- Tips and lessons on staying connected and collaborating in the best ways with your employees.
- How to manage today’s new normal and how to start planning for tomorrow.