After a first phase of rapid changes and real-time decisions, it’s time to plan for the long-term with a new perspective.
COVID-19 has become for many a time to prove the authenticity, consistency and effectiveness of their Employer Brand.
Although crisis revealing your real brand story can be a challenge, it’s also an opportunity for a realistic planning moving forward.
While uncertainty persists, at Universum we keep monitoring the response of organizations during this pandemic to equip you with the data necessary for a thorough planning process. The better you understand what other companies are doing, how they are reacting to the crisis, the better you’ll be at seeing opportunities and making the best of a tough situation.
- Employer Branding role as crisis response.
- Reallocation of resources and priorities shift.
- A “new normal” engagement with internal and external audiences.
- How will hiring and recruiting change: Planning for a post-Covid phase.
- Recommendations, best practices and actionable insights.