- Communications strategy – Developing your Employer Brand’s visual identity and communications plan.
- Content Development – Creating content for Social, Digital and Print Media.
- Activation – Communicating directly with talent through digital channels.
Our work around Brand Activation can be divided in four steps:
We create the look and feel of your employer brand communications that we call a “Cookbook” because it includes all the ingredients you need:
- Employer Brand Design guidelines
- Tone of Voice
- Key Target groups
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Creative Assets
Social Media Strategy
We create a comprehensive social media strategy to help you articulate your key messages, including:
- Key target groups and local messaging
- Campaign concepts
- Channels tips and tricks
- Timing recommendations
- Content creation guidance
- Competitor analysis
Dynamic Digital Content
Based on data, we craft engaging and relevant content for any target group:
- Editorial interviews and stories
- Social media posts
- Digital brand assets
We reach your target groups in the most efficient and targeted way possible:
- Custom target audience creation
- Analysis of talent and communication data
- Usage of proprietary lookalike audiences
- Advertising investment
- A/B testing of campaigns
- Execution and optimization
Universum helped us to rebuild our visual assets for employer branding.
We went from having a rather centralized European image bank to a localised and globally diverse photography selection woven into a purpose-led creative campaign. Throughout, Universum showed truly global capacity, were fully dedicated, and helped us develop a campaign that we’re very proud of.”